What is basehaxx?
Basehaxx is a savegame homebrew exploit for the Pokemon ORAS games on 3DS.
- Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire ver 1.0/1.4 with the ability to have a secret base
- An access to the homebrew launcher
- A 3DS firmware greater than or equal to 9.0.0, up to 11.1.0
How to install basehaxx
- Make sure you have a secret base and are able to rename your team.
- Download the latest version of the Hombrew Starter Kit: https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/starter.zip
- Download the latest version of the basehaxx_sploit_installer: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/basehaxx_sploit_installer.zip
- Extract the starter kit at the root of the SD card used by the target console and copy the installer in the /3ds/ folder of the console used to install the exploit.
- (Recommended)Make some backups of your save file (using svdt for example).
- Run the homebrew launcher and launch the installer, select the firmware of the target console and follow the instructions.
- Then launch the game on the target console and try to rename your secret team name, the hax will be triggered and the in-game menu will appear.
- To launch the homebrew launcher, just select the 1st option.
Switch between O3DS and N3DS
You can now switch between O3DS and N3DS without having to reinstall the exploit each time.
/!\This will not update the *hax payload/!\
It automatically detects if you are using on O3DS or N3DS.
Update the *hax payload
You can update the *hax payload with the in-game menu. This will ONLY update the *hax payload.
Before triggering the exploit, make sure you are connected to the internet through the PSS.
Then launch the in-game menu and select the 2nd option. Choose the target firmware and press A.
- smealum of course - HBL/*hax payload/ROP build system/payload base/sploit_installer
- yellows8 - sploit_installer
- SALT team - in-game menu code base
- All the testers :)