Kind of primary exploit for RPG Maker Player on Nintendo 3DS
Project maintained by MrNbaYoh
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
RPwnG is a 3ds userland exploit for RPG Maker Player, allowing one to launch
the Homebrew Launcher through the game.
You’ll need :
- a 3ds on firmware 11.5
- a digital copy of RPG Maker Player (free) ver. 1.1.4 on EUR, ver. 1.1.2 on USA/JPN
- Get and install the homebrew starter kit available here.
- Change your 3ds language to English (most of the uploaders speak english, and the game only shows projects with the same language as the one of your 3ds)
- Find a code for your region and console type (o3ds/n3ds). You might want to look at #GetRPwnG on twitter.
- (Optional) - Download the DLC (right from the game menu), it seems the exploit is more reliable with the DLC.
- Download the project thank to the online sharing feature, once the download is finished try to run it.
How to use RPwnG
Just try to load the RPwnG game, the loading should stop and the HBL should run.
/!\ It might take a while for the exploit to run, be patient /!\
Much efforts and time have been spent on making this exploit, since some people already asked me if they could give me a few bucks somewhere, I decided for the first time to add this donation button.
Of course you’re not forced to give anything, every amount will be appreciated and of course used for hacking purposes ;) (potentially Switchhax in the future)
- smealum and everyone else who have contributed to the HBL/hax payload
- All the potential testers and the people who share the exploit