Notehax is a 3ds userland exploit for Flipnote Studio 3D, allowing one to launch the Homebrew Launcher through the game.
You’ll need :
- a 3ds on firmware <= 11.5
- a digital copy of Flipnote Studio 3D on ver 1.3.1 (JPN) and ver 1.0.0 for EUR/USA (not the latest)
- Get the notehax archive according to your region.
- Extract it to the root of your SD card (the /private folder must be at the root) /!\ If you delete the previous /private folder all your notes saved on the SD card will be lost /!\
- Download the otherapp payload corresponding to your region/console/firmware etc.
- Copy the otherapp payload to the /notehax folder and rename it “otherapp.bin”.
- Download the and copy to your SD card the homebrew starter kit.
- If you’re running the EUR version, switch your 3ds language to French.
How to use notehax
To access the Homebrew Launcher just try to open the custom note that should’ve appeared in the SD folder:
- smealum and everyone else who have contributed to the HBL/hax payload
- ChampionLeake789 : tester